PAS 223 Certification Consultant And Training Service
We offer PAS 223 Training for Your Business in Dubai
The Publicly Available Specification (PAS) 223 has been developed to specifically address prerequisite programs (PRPs) of food safety for food and drink packaging design and manufacture and is intended to be used in conjunction with ISO 22000, the international management system standard for food safety across the supply chain.
Few contents of the PAS 223 has been listed below
• Internal structures and fittings, including drains, ceilings, fixtures, windows, etc.
• Locations of equipment
• Temporary and mobile structures
• Storage and warehousing
• Utilities, including water supply, air quality and ventilation, compressed air and other gases, and lighting
• Waste, including containers, management and removal, drains and drainage
• Equipment suitability and maintenance, including food packaging contact surfaces and preventive and corrective maintenance
• Purchased materials and supplies, including selection and management and incoming raw materials
• Contamination and migration, including microbiological, physical, chemical and allergen
• Cleaning, including agents, tools, programs and monitoring effectiveness
• Pest control, including programs, prevention, monitoring and eradication
• Personnel hygiene
• Rework and withdrawal
• Consumer awareness
Should you require further information in PAS 223 Certification, consulting, training,auditing and located in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Muscat, Bahrain. Successfully certified companies spread all over Dubai, Abudhabi, Sharjah, Ras-al-khaimah, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain ,Abha, Al-hasa, Al-Khobar, Baha, Dammam, Dhahran, Hail, Jeddah, Jizan, Jouf, Jubail, Najran, Qassem, Qatif, Riyadh, Tabouk, Taif, Yanbu, Kurdistan, North Sudan drop an email to [email protected] or call +971504773274
ALTUS CONSULTANCY is the first consultancy in the entire Gulf countries to start the PAS 223 Consultancy and Certification, PAS 222 Consultancy, PAS 222 Certification for Animal Feed Manufacturing companies such as Horse feed, Cattle Feed and Poultry.
WATCH OUR VIDEO ON Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE